Tuesday, November 1, 2011

i could've have been a princess



you'd be my king , could have a castle and wore a ring , but no , you let me go .

haha , that got nothing to do with what i'm about to say . the picture above is one of my assignments , apparently , I have to reshoot . but then again , something i will not do . It's not like I'm not taking my assignment seriously , is just that , to go the right place at a right time (base on the requirement needed to shoot the perfect light trail photography according to the lecture ) , is not easy . I mean the perfect time is after the sunset , my mom will surely blow letting me go . And as a muslim , I need to perform a prayer during that time . I can't skip that .



anyway , I just bought a copy of the world's greatest band , Coldplay's latest album , and it's worth my money buying it . I keep listening and singing the songs , I'm not sure if my roomates are okay with it . haha . I just can't help but to enjoy the songs the fullest . sorry guys . :D


and I have TONS of assignment ! how can i ever be a princess ? :(





yours till the strawberry shortcake ,
fatimah azzahrah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment