Wednesday, February 2, 2011

viva la liverpool


Q:it appears your first game will be at Stamford Bridge on Sunday against Liverpool.


torres (a) :It is like the destiny. It is not perfect for me but we will see what happens and I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level. I will never say anything bad about Liverpool, I have been very happy there, but now the history is different and I am playing for Chelsea. If I have the chance to play I will do my best for Chelsea and hopefully I can score


so , yeah , torres transfered from being red to a blue , i'm not really that happy , but heyy , he still thanks liverpool for what he is now , and i hope he miss liverpool after a while and then beg to play for liverpool again ! ahaha


whatever , i'm still deeply in love with liverpool !

aand liverpool , doesn't mean torres is out , you are not good anymore , all the evil quotes saying liverpool is a one man team are nothing but stupid lies , i believe in liverpool , maybe it's not their time to cover newspapers and magazines with good news ,but belive me they will , soon !and loads of magazine and newspapers .

viva la liverpool !


yours till the strawberry shortcake ,
fatimah azzahrah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment